Friday, September 15, 2023

JAI#670 - Just Add Wildlife

I couldn't resist the chance for another play with the adorable African Animals set for this week's Just Add Ink challenge.


I decided to try out another two of Stampin' Up's new in-colours as I hadn't used them yet, so my card features wild wheat and pebbled path. I kept it simple because let's face it, little kids don't really care lol. 


The background is sponged with a stencil to mimic the spots on the adorable baby giraffe.

Materials used:
  • stamps and dies - African Animals (CC Designs)
  • card - basic white, wild wheat, pebbled path, watercolour
  • SU inks - wild wheat, pebbled path, calypso coral
  • other - birthday circle die, safari stencil, blending brush, water brush, Big Shot, Dimensionals, in-colour dots

Thanks for calling in. 

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: