Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Greetings from Santa

I thought I might be finished with Christmas craft for the year but a cute little project I saw made me get out my bits and create! It's another little ornament for my grandson, made with Tim Holtz's Santa Greetings colorize dies - so adorable! I gave Santa a change of outfit colour though, lol.


You get the whole alphabet to play with in this die set, as well as numbers, so can make pretty much anything that will fit across the string. I put a plain white base on the back so I could write a message and glued some gold cord in between the layers for hanging.

Materials used:
  • card - white, black, gold foil, turquoise, grey, pink
  • dies - Santa Greetings colorize (Tim Holtz/Sizzix)
  • inks - peacock feathers distress ink
  • other - Big Shot, pink marker, tweezers, gold cord

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

1 comment:

Rob I said...

only two words to describe the ornament - absolutely gorgeous. The colour of Santa is so cute. TFS