Friday, February 2, 2024

Easter Cutie

I have a sweet Easter card for you today - I know, you're thinking, "What! It's too early for Easter stuff!" but as my local supermarket had hot cross buns in store on New Year's Day (I kid you not!) it put me in the mood, what can I say? 😁 Also, when I looked at my Easter themed dies, it was pretty hard to resist this newly-hatched cutie, lol. 


The die cuts were coloured with Copic markers, while I sponged some ink around the edges of the tag and sewed a border on the gingham backing paper after distressing the edges a little. 

Materials used:
  • stamps - Itty Bitty Greetings (Stampin' Up)
  • card - pool party, basic white, retired gingham DSP
  • dies - Chick with Egg (A Pocket Full of Happiness), Bunny Games (Tim Holtz)
  • other - Copic markers, Big Shot, Dimensionals, mounting tape, sewing machine and thread, blending brush, pool party ink, MISTI, clear sequins, mini glue dots

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: