Friday, April 5, 2024

Just Add Ink #696 - Inspiration

Welcome back to another Just Add Ink challenge where this week we're offering an inspiration picture to help rev up your creativity. And a mouthwatering pic it is too - take a look:


How delicious does that look? Mmmmmmmm...

As my daughter has a wedding to attend in a couple of months, I picked that for the theme of my card.


Materials used:
  • card - basic white, retired designer paper (Stampin' Up)
  • dies - Celebrate colorize, Crochet (Tim Holtz), Curio Spring Findings (The Greetery), Congrats (stash)
  • Copic markers - BV00, BV11, V09, BG11, BG34, C2, C4
  • other - pearls, Dimensionals, craft foam, shaping mat and tool, flower punch

Everything was cut from white cardstock and coloured with Copics and I went for an ombre kind of effect on the 'congrats', which is two layers for added depth. The flowers were shaped before being glued on and as you can see, the colours in the pic inspired my palette too. I stuck a row of pearls along the edge of the crochet trim to match with the flower centres. 

With my daughter's birthday tomorrow and mine yesterday, we're treating ourselves to a high tea today, so there will most definitely be cake! I hope you have some yum in your day too and thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! Good enough to eat!!