Monday, September 30, 2024

Christmas Blessings - Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

 

It's my last week as Guest Designer with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I've really enjoyed taking part and hope you've enjoyed seeing my creations each week. For this challenge we're to make a CHRISTMAS OR WINTER themed card Here in Australia Christmas happens in summer, but I love making winter-themed cards so I've incorporated both. 


This scene was a lot of fun to put together. I really wanted anyone looking at it to feel like they're there in the snow so was very generous with my gesso splatters, even extending them to the card base itself. And in case you didn't notice, the music in the background is 'White Christmas', lol. 


Do head over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog to see what the design team have come up with to inspire you.

The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a fabulous $25 voucher to shop at the Simon Says Stamp Store - all you have to do is take out your crafting supplies, make something following this week's prompt, and link up at the bottom of the Challenge Blog post. You can join up to 5 times, giving you 5 chances to win! All winners are chosen randomly, so everyone has an equal chance.



Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Kerry :-) I love these little birds with their decorated tree house! how cute is this!! Love the choice of background music too haha :-)

Thanks so much for being in the spotlight! It has been fabulous to have you along with us and I hope we get to do this again soon! :-)
Hope you have a great summer! Ours is ending now, but its been very long and very hot ;-)

Luv
Lols XXX