Saturday, September 7, 2024

Nobody or No Body?

My attention was caught by the theme for the latest challenge at Addicted to CAS.


You all know I am partial to a pun, but I have to admit to being a bit unsure at first on what I had that would suit a clean and simple design. As luck would have it, I was sorting through some stuff and came across my dancing skeletons dies and the well-known phrase, 'Dance like nobody is watching' came to mind - and I realised I had my pun. Subtle but golden, lol. Here's my card:


I read enough whodunnits to know that skeletons are rarely just all white/cream, so I used a lovely mottled piece I had on hand from some oxide ink smooshing play. The sentiment was done on the computer and that's pretty much all there was to it apart from a little layering.

Thanks for dancing by!

Cheers
Kerry

PS - If you like a pun too, be sure to come back Monday night for a very special punny card...

2 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

That is adorable! Perfect pun, great little skeletons inked up to look so real, and love the use of the black background. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS!

Bobby said...

I'm a pun girl too, Kerry, and this is the best!! FUN and CAS!