Monday, September 9, 2024

Stamp It! STAMPtember - Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Welcome! It's my second week being in the Designer Spotlight with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, and this week it's all about celebrating STAMPtember, a month-long fete of stamping, crafting and cardmaking that hopes to inspire and educate as well as celebrate the fun of stamping and creating. Our theme is STAMP IT!

The lovely people at Simon Says Stamp sent me a brand new stamp set to play with and I had sooooooo much fun! 

Regular visitors will know I do love me a punny sentiment and the idea for this card tickled my funny bone on so many levels. When I showed it to my friend, she nearly wet herself laughing - I guess that's why she's my bestie, she just "gets me". Hope you enjoy it even if you don't share my wacky sense of humour, lol.


I used Simon Says Stamp Pumpkin to Talk About clear stamp set and googly eyes

Do head over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog to see what the design team have come up with to inspire you featuring stamps.

The nice folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a fabulous $25 voucher to shop at the Simon Says Stamp Store - all you have to do is take out your crafting supplies, make something following this week's prompt, and link up at the bottom of the Challenge Blog post. You can join up to 5 times, giving you 5 chances to win! All winners are chosen randomly, so everyone has an equal chance.



Feel free to leave me some comment love and thanks for stopping by!

Cheers
Kerry

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Such a fun card Kerry! When I first saw it I nearly pee'd my pants laughing too!! HAHAHA!! the googly eyes are such a great idea, and one I will definitely CASE!! :-) Just brilliant!! :-) I am so glad this stamp set arrived in time!

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols XXX