Friday, September 18, 2009

Elves and Snowmen

I've been so busy lately with Christmas card stamp-a-stacks that I have been neglecting my own need for Christmas cards! So on Wednesday I sat down to make a few and began with five of this design

The bits were leftovers from a SAS, so it was pretty easy to stamp, colour and put them together. Then I tried a card using the set called A Flower For All Seasons and liked it, so made three of those.

I also wanted to use these cute snowmen from the Window Dressing hostess set, which I have been sadly neglecting, so came up with this card. I really like this one and may just have a bit of trouble giving it away .... LOL!

Hope you have all started on your Chrissy cards - December will be here before you know it!

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

LURVE the wee snowmen Kez...v v Christmassy!!! A Story on ACA a couple of nights ago said it was only 100 days til Chrissy!! Shocked the S### outa me....I still have a plethora of b'days to endure b4 I even START thinking of Xmas cards!! I also love the poinsettia card. Great non traditional colours. AWESOME job all round.

Karyn I said...

what gorgeous christmas stamps! I love your colouring.