We are featuring the beautiful new products in the Summer Mini, available to you from tomorrow, 1st December. Feel free to “share the love” and leave a comment! So sit back, relax and enjoy!
- stamps - Hello Again, Retro Remix wheel
- card & paper - certainly celery, whisper white
Next are two cards using a set called Razzle Dazzle. The first card uses a lot of direct to rubber technique and was inspired by a card by Melissa Aggie.
Materials for both cards:
- stamps - Razzle Dazzle, Best Yet, Polka Dot
- card & paper - Pacific point, whisper white, basic black, elegant eggplant, old olive, rose red patterns paper
- punches - eyelet border, large oval, scalloped oval
- ribbon - Pacific point, old olive
- other - SU markers and inks, dimensionals
My last offering today is a scrapbook layout that I knew I would do the instant I saw this set in the catalogue. As regular visitors know, DD11 has Type 1 Diabetes (that's the auto-immune type, not the lifestyle type) and part of her management plan is treating episodes of hypoglycaemia. To bring her blood sugar levels back on track she eats some jelly beans and always has them with her - hence the theme of this layout. The photo was taken the day she was diagnosed and admitted to The Children's Hospital and I have written some journalling and tucked it under the photo, with a punched tab for easy access.Here's a close up of the gumball machine. I clear embossed it to give it that shiny, metal finish and used crystal effects on some of the jelly beans for dimension. They look good enough to eat!
- stamps - Something Sweet
- card & paper - basic black textured card, Pink Flamingo DSP, whisper white card
- rub on - Bright Delight
- punch - round tab
- other - clear embossing powder, versarmark ink, crystal effects, lettering
Thanks for coming by today; I hope these ideas may help inspire you and that you enjoy the rest of the tour. Now just click on her name to see what wonderful creations Noreen has for you.