Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last Christmas Card of the Year

Yes, that's right, I will NOT be making any more Christmas cards! Wow, feel like they're ready to come out my ears, LOL! Made a couple of this one a while ago but forgot to photograph and post it, so here is my last Christmas card for the year ...

Stamped images copyright Stampin' Up!

Love, love, love this colour combo - Handsome Hunter and Real Red - and simply ADORE the new real red polka dot ribbon from the Summer mini. A very simple card to make, but I love it and am keeping one for myself! This card was inspired by a gift card holder card by Kay Kalthoff.

Thanks for dropping in!

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I went to comment on this card y'day but my computer had other ideas!!! It is a very festive, warm and inviting card Kez...and as much as I love experimenting with non traditional colours....I am a sucker for the traditional ones too. Glad you are keeping this one for yourself...u deserve it!! ooxx