Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mojo time!

It's been a while since I've done a Mojo Monday challenge so I'm a little rusty at sketches, but thought it high time I had a go. Here's this week's sketch:
I wanted something bright and cheerful and a little different, while still being rather keen on the purple/yellow combo I used a few days ago, so I've gone with the US in colours that we don't have down here ..... yet. The butterfly is from the Butterfly Prints set and matching punch from the new summer mini - gotta love matching punches! Feast your eyes on this:

Created by Kez. Stamped images copyright Stampin' Up!

I have to say that cutting lots of circles made me think about getting the new Circle Scissors ...
Materials used:
  • stamps - Inspired by Nature, Butterfly Prints
  • card and markers - Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
  • ribbon - Rich Razzleberry
  • other - dimensionals, Big Shot, embossing folder, nestabilities, adhesive rhinestones

Thanks for dropping by!

Cheers

Kez

2 comments:

Lexxie said...

Really pretty!
Sarita xx

Lynda said...

Thems circle scissors was the first thing I thought of when I saw this sketch Kez!!! LOL!! They are so neat I thought u had used it!! These colours fm the US are v v bold, but wk so v v well together...dah...SU!! :) Loving the b'fly. ooxx