- leave some comment love on EVERY blog on the tour (please be sure to leave your FULL NAME so I can identify you clearly if you are one of the lucky winners!)
- email me, Kerry, to tell me that you have left 14 comments and would like to be in to win!
- Blog candy is available to Australian residents only
- Entry is open until midnight, 5th April 2010
- Other SU demos are welcome to enter
So, without further ado, on to some projects!
OK, so far so good, but when is a bird not a bird?
Well, firstly, it can become a tulip:This card uses the new designer papers called Cottage Wall and the colours are Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence and Old Olive. The tulips were inspired by Julia Bettencourt and the vase can be made from the Holiday Windows Movers and Shapers. A "Teneale" bow and build-a-brad complete the ensemble.
Then the bird becomes a heliconia (also designed by Ann Fitzgerald). Did you know this is an Easter flower in Hawaii?
Isn't it just the cutest? This is made from a number of punches and was designed by Gretchen Barron. Too adorable! My DD11 said "talk about puppy dog eyes: it's only a card and it could make me do anything it wanted!" LOL!
Well, that's all from me! I hope you have enjoyed seeing the versatility of the 2 step bird punch and that I've inspired you to think outside the box and come up with some stunning designs of your own.
Thanks for stopping by and please remember to leave a comment to brighten my day and be in to win some blog candy. Now it's time to see what gorgeous creations Fiona Harvey has in store for you (just click on her name).
List of blog hop participants (there's a link on each name to take you to their blog if you get lost):
Kerry Bunting (me)