Sunday, May 22, 2011

Unconvention 1 - Swaps

Some friends and I are getting together today for our own version of SU Convention, with projects and shoeboxes and yummy food - just like the real thing! Well, almost! :)

I will be posting throughout the day to show you the projects I have planned, but first up are the swaps I made.



I made a 4" square easel card using my FAVOURITE colour "Kerry Cobbler" teamed with  old olive and very vanilla - a colour combo I adore.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Greeting Card Kids, Because I Care (hostess), Four Frames
  • card - cherry cobbler, very vanilla, old olive, Jolly Holiday DSP
  • punches - scallop trim border punch, decorative label punch
  • other - satin ribbon (Birch), nestabilities die, embossing folder
I'll be back later with the first of the projects I created. See you then!

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

It is a beautiful colour combo, and this card is exquisitely finished. Can't wait to have my own Four Frames to play with!

Patrice said...

Beautiful. Love the colour combo. Great swap!

Liam said...

ohhh :( I missed all your lovely creations because my family was sick. ......crying out loud. I did my slice and all my bits and pieces and I missed out..... :( :( I hope you had a great time without me....please say you had an awful time.....anyway just love all your samples extremely jealous.

Liam