Firstly a floral vision in pinks with some watercolouring thrown in for extra fun. I cased a card I made at stamp camp a couple of years back. Looks more gorgeous IRL, the subtle pinks don't show well in my photo.
- stamps - Best Yet, Fabulous Florets
- card - pink pirouette, whisper white, chocolate chip, watercolour paper
- inks - pink pirouette, blushing bride, chocolate chip
- other - stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, blushing bride marker, brayer
Next a masculine card and I've given the sailboat a rest this time in favour of the Motorcycle a la carte stamp. Two of my ladies' husbands are big into bikes, so they will love this one. I have cased a card by Kristine McNickle as I just love her colour combination and simple design.
- stamps - Motorcycle, Best Yet
- card - whisper white, river rock, basic black
- inks - peach parfait, river rock, always artichoke, basic black, black StazOn
- other - dimensionals, 35 mm punch, 38 mm punch (non SU), brayer, Versamark pen, clear embossing powder, heat gun
And lastly a card using my go-to set when I want a stunning card using almost any technique - Inspired by Nature. This one was cased from Laurie F.
- stamps - Inspired by Nature
- card - very vanilla, basic black, more mustard
- inks - so saffron, more mustard, cajun craze
- other - dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig, brayer, sponge dauber
If you fancy an intro class in brayering at your place, why not email me here - sorry, won't go outside state borders (unless of course, you pay the airfare!) LOL!
Thanks for stopping by.