Friday, September 9, 2011

For Jasmine

The little girl that DD13 babysits for is having a birthday and DD requested this card, which I have cased from Monica Gale. Monica embossed the skirt panels with the vintage wallpaper folder but DD requested NOT that one, so I've used a Cuttlebug one with tiny roses instead and am very pleased with how it turned out.


Such a pretty card - it's so fun to do a "little girl" project again! LOL. Unfortunately it's a cold, wet and miserable day here today so the light's not the best for the photo but you get the idea!

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Carla said...

Kez, your card is so gorgeous!!! I just love that dress. Hugs,

Lynda said...

SOoooooooooooo cute Kerry....I have seen another version of this...but I like urs so much better...I think it's the embossing. Jasmine Will filp for this. It is so lovely. Think I may sip this gentley into my CASE file. ooxx

Christine Blain said...

Oh so cute!! I agree, that patterned skirt is more appropriate for a young girl. Gorgeous card, Kez.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Kez!
This is just the sweetest! I bet it was a hit! Hugs xxaxx