Monday, October 3, 2011

And Another One

Still inspired by the gorgeous colours at this week's Just Add Ink challenge, I have made another card. Again the papers from Domestic Goddess gave me an idea and while DD13 was catching up on some sleep, I quickly made up my offering.

Here tis:


Materials used:

  • stamps - Peachy Tilda by Magnolia
  • card - crumb cake, whisper white, Domestic Goddess DSP, watercolour
  • other - dimensionals, computer and printer, aquapainter, markers

Reminds me of all the peaches we used to pick from our trees when I was a kid - so sweet and juicy! Wonderful memories.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

5 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Too, too cute. Great colouring of the image and the background DSP suits the 'theme' of the card. Thanks for playing along for the second time this week.

Lynda said...

Oh Kerry, this card makes Miss Tilda looks so v v Peachy!!! I so admire the way you colour ur images and the gingham makes me think of picnic tablecloths/picnic rugs.
Hope DD13 is OK....u have me worried. ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sweet and fun, Kez! Love the gingham paper. Hugs xxaxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kerry!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a sweetie, Kez! I haven't much liked any of the DSPs ... but you are making them appear very attractive! Hugs xx