The challenge at Just Add Ink this week is to just add a die cut, so I got started on my Halloween goodies. We always get a few local children coming to the door Trick or Treating and it's nice to have something fun to give them. Last year DD and I made mini milk carton Mummies, Frankensteins and Draculas (see post here) and this year there is no shortage of ideas to get inspiration from.
First up I've used the Box #2 die to make a holder for some spooky test tubes filled with mini M&Ms:
And here's a boxful of sour worms made from the Two Tags die:
The spider and bats are die cuts also.
- stamps - Sweeter Treaters (retired)
- card - elegant eggplant, cajun craze, basic black, whisper white, Frightful Sight DSP
- dies - Two Tags, Box #2, spider and bats (non SU)
- punches - 3/4" circle, 1" circle, 38 mm circle, scallop circle, decorative label
- other - dimensionals, blender pen, sponge daubers, cobweb embossing folder (non SU), elegant eggplant brads
Now, I've just seen an adorable milk carton hexagon box with bat wings - might have to go and investigate that one! Thanks for dropping by.