Monday, October 10, 2011

Shabby Chic-tagstic

I've been wanting to do something with the divine Beau Chateau papers for a while now after seeing so many gorgeous creations out there in Blogland, so yesterday I "got my feet wet" with another small box made from the Two Tags die.

I really don't make punched flowers well, especially small ones, so I've resorted to using bought ones. Shameful I know, but at least this way they actually look like flowers, which they wouldn't if I'd made them! LOL

Here tis:




Materials used:

  • stamps - Tagtastic (hostess)
  • card - marina mist, very vanilla, Beau Chateau DSP, soft suede
  • other - bird punch, designer frames embossing folder, Big Shot, purchased paper flowers, two tags die, marina mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, champagne shimmer mist

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez



6 comments:

Karen said...

This is just gorgeous Kez

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Now that you've teased us TWICE with this box, do you plan to share how you made it? :)

Lynda said...

Devine Miss Kerry. Love the colour sceme...and I have seen ur home made flowers...you do a FAB job!! Love the box....Beau Brilliant. ooxx

Patrice said...

This is a very pretty little box and love the way you've decorated it.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Such a sweet and feminine creation. Love that DSP! Very pretty! Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

great job, I love your work , do you Have any direction for the box?

Thanks