Friday, February 10, 2012

Anniversary Brayer

We're doing brayering at my workshop today and I couldn't possibly go wrong with choosing a Michelle Zindorf card for inspiration! I originally cased Michelle's card here but the colours for today's card were inspired by a gorgeous box that one of my Christmas gifts came in.


On my card's background I stamped the splodge stamp from French Foliage with both pool party and whisper white inks and sponged the edges.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Inspired by Nature, French Foliage, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
  • card - pool party, basic black, whisper white
  • inks - pool party, basic black, whisper white
  • other - bird punch, sponge daubers, dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig

My photo really doesn't do it justice, the colour is just gorgeous.

Thanks for dropping by. 

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

PMT~ Meg said...

Thanks for another great workshop, Kerry. You demonstrate and explain techniques so clearly and your enthusiasm is infectious. Meg Crawford ~ Polly & Meg's Treasures

Paula Dobson said...

Of course, this is right up my alley Kerry - now I want to make one myself!!

Lynda said...

Wow Kez...this is stunning. So beautiful and has such impact. The birds looks so good in black. I really must also get to know the new in colours huh?? Beautiful card. ooxx

Shari said...

This is a very pretty card. I'm casing this, thanks for sharing!