Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mocha Favour

I love how quick and easy it is to make a gift box using the Fancy Favour die.


Here I've used early espresso for the lower box and have stamped the gorgeous swirl from Creative Elements with gold ink. Subtle but elegant IMO.


The upper box was made using Mocha Morning DSP and I decorated the top with a paper rosette and vintage brad. A small butterfly made with more dsp and some black pearls adds the finishing touch.


This was a hostess gift at my workshop yesterday and all made in less than 30 minutes with some dies and my Big Shot. Love it!

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

This is too cute Kerry. Your rosette...looks as tho you have perforated the creases...rather thatn plain old scored...looks great. The box looks v v grand indeed and I am sure much appreciated. ooxx

Shari said...

Nice job and I love the colors you used on this...elegant