Sunday, September 16, 2012

Just A Little Boo

I am pleased to report that my plan worked! Yes, ignoring my craft things and going off to look at bathroom tiles - for my SIL, not me (sadly) - did the trick and when I came home I was able to sit and fix up that darn Halloween wreath at last!

It might have helped that I used a different ribbon. Maybe.

Anyways, all went smoothly and I got to try out my brand new silicone mat - makes sticking rosettes together soooooo much easier and no hot glue sticking to everything!

So here's my wreath.



Materials used:
  • card - basic black, silver glimmer
  • other - petite pennants punch, Big Shot, Timeless Type alphabet dies, pumpkin pie wide striped ribbon, piercing mat, piercing tool, silicone mat
  • non SU -  digital Halloween papers, Bat die and embossing folder, orange rhinestones, hot glue gun, black cord, rosette die

I love making Halloween crafts, they are so fun! Gives us "grown ups" a good excuse to act like kids again, lol!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Thank you Jan for your comment you must try the tulle it makes everything look so fabulous. I love your wreath i am so sad about that stripy ribbon disappearing, M xx

Rob I said...

beautiful wreath Kez, but really do you NEED an excuse to be a kid?

Lynda said...

So glad to see the wreath made the light of day Kez. It looks so v v cool.....I love it. As for you and the whole "kid" thing...I am kinda with Rob (a bit)...but it is so much more fun that way anyhow!!!! ooxx

Margaret said...

This looks great! Love the banner and the rosette is terrific behind the bat! Glad your little break helped!