Friday, September 7, 2012

Red Blossoms

It's time for challenge number two over at Color Me Beautiful and here are the inspirations:



I decided I wanted to get all five colours in my card today, so I used a predominantly neutral base and just a touch of the other four colours. Here's my card:





Materials used:
  • stamps - Bordering on Romance, Petite Pairs, French Foliage
  • card - confetti cream, very vanilla, always artichoke, watercolour
  • ink - very vanilla, calypso coral, raspberry ripple, always artichoke, more mustard, black StazOn
  • other - blender pen, aqua painter, dimensionals, window framelits die, Big Shot, sponge dauber, always artichoke seam binding, markers, scissors, paper piercer, piercing mat, festive paper piercing pack

Don't you love the freeshias beside? Yes, Spring has arrived here and I am soooooo glad to be getting some warmer weather! After our terrible Summer last year I feel like I've been hibernating for ever, lol.

We'd love you to take part in the challenge this week, so why not pop over to the challenge blog and have a look. The rest of the design team have some gorgeous projects to inspire you.

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez


4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

This is really pretty Kez, the CAS really appeals and l love your use of the negative diecut.

Lynda said...

Oooohhhh....I love the die cut use Kez....and the colours really pop against the neutral base. So much Bunting brilliance abounds at present!!! I really like this idea. GORJUS. ooxx

Margaret said...

Love the elegance of this beautiful card! The flowers nestle perfectly inside the frame and I love the knotted ribbon!

AnnMarie said...

Absolutely beautiful! :)