But this week I have to get busy finalising things for the Artfest craft show coming up and also get sorted planning a few things for Stamp Camp - yeah, I know it's not until November, but you all know those months will just fly by and Nov will be here before we know it! As there's such a lot of planning to do, Rob and I are getting an early start.
I've also been asked to be a guest designer for the Inky Fingers Club in May, so there's a project to be created for that too. I think it's just as well I had a quiet week last week!
Anyway, here's a couple of cards I made over the weekend when I wasn't being completely lazy.
Sorry my photography skills just aren't up to scratch - this card is so much more gorgeous in real life!
- stamps - Field Flowers, Elements of Style, Afterthoughts (retired hostess)
- card - perfect plum, elegant eggplant, watercolour, very vanilla
- other - aqua painter, large oval punch, Big Shot, matchbox die
- non SU - nestabilities Fleur de Lis squares die
- stamps - Million Dollar Moments (hostess), Field Flowers
- card - whisper white, primrose petals
- other - fancy fan E/F, Big Shot, ovals die
- non SU - white organza ribbon
If you are on holidays too, I hope you are having a fun time. Thanks for dropping by.