Thursday, August 15, 2019

Pop of Colour

Hi, I'm back! Came from a lovely warm climate to a cold blast from the Antarctic, it feels like, lol!

To welcome me back our team challenge this month is to add a pop of colour - whether that be background colour or simply colouring in line art stamps. Well, you know I love me some colouring but I also have been looking for an excuse to play with my pigment sprinkles (#inkyfingers), so I made a card with a combination of both.


These inks take a bit of getting used to and there are so many different effects you can make that you could spend weeks just playing and experimenting. This background piece was my third effort, so I count that as a win! 

Materials used:
  • stamps - Butterfly Gala
  • card - very vanilla, watercolour, basic black
  • other - pigment sprinkles, water spritzer, paper towels, Stampin Blends highland heather and mango melody, greetings thinlits, Big Shot, stitched rectangle framelit, Dimensionals, basic black marker, heat tool

This one is a bit out of the box for me so I'll be interested to hear what you think.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

The pigment sprinkles are quite bright, arent they? Not sure about the card as it is way out of my comfort zone as well.