Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Bright and Breezy

I was having a play day with my BFF yesterday and whenever we get together we do a 'show and tell' of the cards we've been making. Upon seeing one of mine she pronounced, "This one hasn't been on your blog," and after I admitted it hadn't, she ordered "Well put it up there!". So this is me following instructions (enjoy it while you can, Rob) and showing you my tropical-flavoured, bright and breezy card.


Materials used:

  • stamps - Tropical Chic, Itty Bitty Greetings
  • card - pineapple punch, coastal cabana, whisper white
  • ink colours - Bermuda Bay, gorgeous grape, lemon lime twist, coastal cabana, pineapple punch, lovely lipstick, granny apple green, watermelon wonder
  • other - tropical dies, Big Shot, sequins, mini glue dots, Dimensionals, clear Wink of Stella, Bermuda bay marker, ruler

The flowers have a touch of shimmer and look gorgeous when they catch the light. 

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Laurie said...

This is such a happy card! I love the bright and cheery colours - especially during this blah wintery time of year. Thanks for sharing.

Rob I said...

I dont believe it, you actually listened to me! Beautiful card, the flowers look absolutely gorgeous with the wink of stella on them. TFFS (thanks for FINALLY sharing)