Sunday, January 19, 2020

Brighter Days

Over at Simply Less is More they have an interesting challenge at the moment and I couldn't resist playing along.


It's like two challenges in one!

Here's my card:



I stamped the girl first and coloured her, then covered her with a mask and sponged the background. The raindrops and sentiment were added after that. I just had to make the umbrella yellow as DD21 has one and it makes me think of her.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Beautiful You, Under My Umbrella
  • card - whisper white
  • other - Stamparatus, blending brush, sticky note, Stampin' Blends, basic grey marker

Why not pop over to the SLIM blog and check out the other entries - or better yet, enter the challenge yourself.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super card and colours, t hat's one of my favourite images too

Kathyk

meriadoc said...

love this card and colours.

Rob I said...

Another gorgeous card - clean and simple. The colours are lovely and bright against the backdrop of the grey day. TFS

Neets B said...

I love how you've used the bright yellow and pink against the blended dark grey to echo the sentiment. A wonderful card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x