Monday, February 10, 2020

Case-ing Myself

I made another of the heat-embossed Breathtaking Bouquet cards, this time in navy with rose gold, which I'm thinking I prefer to my earlier black and yellow gold combo. I'd be interested to hear which version does it for you...


I hope the pinkish tinge shows up sufficiently in the photo for you to get the full effect. We made this one in class and my ladies loved it - and were very happy with how easy it was to make.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Breathtaking Bouquet
  • card - night of navy, rose gold foil (Bazzill)
  • other - rose gold embossing powder (Lawn Fawn), heat tool, stitched rectangle die, Big Shot, craft foam

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Rob I said...

I cant tell the difference with the embossing powder BUT I love the different layout. One idea I will be casing. TFS

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is stunning.
xxx