Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Galentine's Day!

If you're a Parks and Rec fan, you'll recognise my header today, lol. I love the idea of women celebrating other women in their lives on Feb 14th and not just romantic love, so this card is dedicated to all the wonderful gals who enrich my life, both past and present.


Materials used:

  • stamps - Forever Lovely, Good Morning Magnolia
  • card - pink pirouette, whisper white
  • other - stitched rectangle die, stitched frame die, magnolia die, detailed hearts die, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Stampin' Blends, pearls, craft foam, subtle embossing folder

I cut the hearts die and attached that to another piece that had been embossed, then cut both with the stitched frame. This process flattens the embossing a little but also has the effect of making it look like the hearts are embedded in the background piece, don't you think? 

Wishing you all the happiest of happy Galentine's days and thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Love your card.
With all that texture it's a card I want to touch.
(yeah, that sounds a bit weird, doesn't it? But I'm sure you know what I mean... lol*)

Rob I said...

Lotsa pink lol. The background die is very pretty. A lovely valentine/galentine card. TFS

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely pretty card very feminine love it thank you for sharing it