Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Favourite Chick

This week I challenged my ladies to use "Things with Wings" as the theme for card making so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to ink up a new arrival to my craft room. Unfortunately the sentiment has the US spelling, but it's a good one nevertheless and these little chicks are so adorably sweet.


Materials used:

  • stamps - Birthday Chick (MFT)
  • card - whisper white, digital print stripes (Etsy)
  • other - Stampin' Blends, white gel pen, Sahara sand and Pacific point markers, Stamparatus

Cute, huh? Pretty sure I'll be using this set again before long.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Rob I said...

The chicks are absolutely gorgeous. The striped paper is perfect. TFS

Morris Gunnar said...

Great reading yyour blog