I made some Champagne shimmer mist and sprayed the flower - I love effect, it looks soooo pretty. It doesn't show up well in this small size, but click on the photo for a closer look!
The paper is from Sweet and Sour, the same papers I used for the cupcake box and card here, so as you can see this set contains some lovely glam papers as well as bright cutesy ones! The top two layers were distressed around the edges.
- stamps - Word Play
- card - rose red, sahara sand, very vanilla
- paper - Sweet and Sour speciality
- ribbon - sahara sand (retired)
- crochet trim - chantilly (Summer mini)
- other - flower (non SU), shimmer mist, nestabilities die (non SU), basic black and rose red markers
This one will have to be hand delivered as the flower is way too deep to fit in an envelope without getting squashed! Hope you like it; thanks for dropping by.