Friday, April 2, 2021

Sending Smiles - CAS on Friday Challenge #202

 


Hello all and welcome to this new CAS on Friday challenge. We do hope you'll join us to create.

This is challenge #202 and our theme is HAPPY MAIL.

I discovered I only have one mail-related stamp and was planning to use that until an idea crept into my head and I just had to try it out ... and I'm very pleased to say it turned out even better than I imagined. So, without further ado, here's my card:



It's all dies and punches - I used an old favourite, the word window punch, to create the diagonals for my airmail-lookalike edging, and the apron strings from the apron builder die set to make the lines of the postmark, chopping off the curly bit at the end. Three layers of the sentiment die glued together give it some dimension, then my card was all done. Easy-peasy!

Materials used:
  • card - whisper white, real red, Pacific point
  • dies - Apron builder (SU retired), Sending Smiles (SSS)
  • punches - word window, triple heart (both SU retired)

Follow the link to the CASOF blog to see what my fellow team members came up with to inspire you.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kerry

1 comment:

alma.heijenk@gmail.com said...

nice card. love de post colors from airmail