Giving my ladies a 'shades of blue' theme for a challenge this week gave me the perfect excuse to play for the first time with new distress colour, prize ribbon.
- stamps - Inquisitive (Tim Holtz)
- card - basic black, coastal cabana, watercolour, basic white
- distress inks/distress oxide inks - salvaged patina, prize ribbon, peacock feathers
- distress oxide spray - salvaged patina
- distress spray stain - picket fence
- other - splatter brush, mini Plus stencil (TH), heat tool, water spritzer, white embossing powder, Dimensionals, blending brush, Copic markers
Hope you're doing good, wherever you may be. Thanks for stopping by.