Friday, August 20, 2021

Butterfly Hugs - CAS on Friday Challenge #212


Hello again! I hope you're ready to get your clean and simple on!

This is challenge #212 and the theme is BUTTERFLIES. 

Once I started looking through my stash of goodies I discovered I have quite a range of butterfly stamps, dies and punches, lol, so the difficulty was picking which to use. In the end I opted for these gorgeous transparent wings.


Materials used:

  • card - basic white, basic black, tangelo twist
  • other - hugs die, nesting slimline rectangle die (Paper Rose), Big Shot, transparent wings (Tim Holtz), opal rounds (SU), mini glue dots, craft foam

Have you got butterflies in your stash too? Pull some out and make a card for the challenge, we'd love you to join us.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kerry

1 comment:

Rob I said...

What a gorgeous card, very pretty. I think I might case this card and go through my stash of butterflies. TFS