This week I gave my ladies a colour challenge so today I sat down to make my own card for it. Originally I had something completely different planned, but an urge to try out the smooshing technique with SU's inks made me change my mind. Here are the colours:
And here's my card:
I smooshed my background using daffodil delight and calypso coral then added a few splatters of soft suede and some partial stamping in the same colour. My flowers were cut from watercolour card and I scribbled them with SU's markers then gave them a good spritz with water, which achieved that gorgeous watercolour effect I am loving! The thing that took the longest was deciding which colour card to use for my base - I tried a few different ones before being happy with Sahara sand, lol.
- stamps - Entomology (Tim Holtz)
- card - blackberry bliss, watercolour, Sahara sand
- SU inks and markers in the colours shown above
- dies - Wildflower Stems 2 (Tim Holtz), stitched rectangle (Paper Rose)
- other - water spritzer, heat tool, craft foam, mini Dimensionals, paint brush, Small Talk sticker (TH)