For Challenge #214 Janneke has given us this great sketch:
I've taken a fairly liberal interpretation of the sketch, making an inky splodge background rather than a precise circle and using a tree branch as my horizontal line.
- stamps - Tiny Text (Tim Holtz)
- card - early espresso, watercolour
- distress oxide inks - speckled egg, stormy sky, weathered wood, crackling campfire, walnut stain, vintage photo
- dies - Feathered Friends (TH), Colourful Seasons (SU)
- other - water spritzer, heat tool, MISTI, black rhinestone, distress crayons, sponge dauber
I do hope you'll take a look at the samples my fellow team members have made to inspire you and even be tempted to join our challenge. Just follow the link here.
Thanks for calling in.