Welcome to this week's challenge with Just Add Ink! We have a beautiful inspiration photo to spark your creativity:
I really love the pink, purple and yellow hue to so many of these leaves so took that as inspiration for my card, with just small hints of green.
- stamps - Pressed Foliage (Tim Holtz)
- card - basic white, grey granite (SU), woodgrain (TH), rose gold foil (Bazzill)
- distress inks - scattered straw, seedless preserves, wilted violet, worn lipstick, picked raspberry, lucky clover
- distress spray stains - frayed burlap, gathered twigs
- distress oxide spray - vintage photo
- other - ground espresso distress archival ink, rose gold embossing powder (Lawn Fawn), rose gold ink (Delicata), splat box, splatter brush, Dimensionals, craft foam, grey granite ink, sponge dauber