Wednesday, October 20, 2021

The Card Concept Challenge - Fall Fun

Welcome back. I hope you're in the mood for a challenge! Over at The Card Concept we have this gorgeous picture to get your creative juices flowing: 


So many wonderful images for inspiration! I decided to use the apples and colours as themes for my clean and simple card.



Doesn't that look delicious? I've never had an apple dipped in caramel but I certainly loved toffee apples as a child, especially the tartness of the apple after all that sweetness! And the crunch! Nom, nom, nom...

Materials used:
  • stamps - Caramel Apple Bundle Girl (Stamping Bella), Autumn Leaves (Poppystamps)
  • card - basic white
  • Copic markers 
    • E000,E00,E09,E11,EE31,E33,E35,E37,E40
    • G24,G28,G43
    • R29,R39,R89
    • YR21,YR23,YR24
  • other - stitched rectangle die, Big Shot, MISTI, white gel pen, craft foam

Why not pop over to the Card Concept blog to see the gorgeous cards my fellow team members have created to inspire you? And hopefully you'll even join in the challenge!

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kerry

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is totally adorable...your coloring is stunning!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such an adorable card! I could go for a delicious caramel apple! Your coloring is fantastic!