Friday, October 29, 2021

Believe in the Magic - CAS on Friday Challenge #217

Welcome back to another clean and simple challenge with CAS on Friday. Hopefully this one will really get your creative juices flowing because our theme is COFFEE

I was in a whimsical mood when I made my card, as you'll see from the sentiment I chose:

Personally, I don't drink coffee, lol, but I do certainly believe in the magic of my favourite chai latte to get me going each morning so I'm thinking it's pretty much the same thing! Both my daughters are firmly in the camp of needing that shot of java to bring the brain on line, so they'll get a laugh out of this.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Tiny Text Christmas (Tim Holtz)
  • card - basic white, crisp cantaloupe, Sahara sand, crisp cantaloupe patterned paper
  • other - stitched rectangle die, Big Shot, Coffee Cup thinlits (SU), blending brushes, craft foam, MISTI, Cafe Colorize (Tim Holtz), Nothing's Better Than thinlits (SU), Coffee Beans stencil (Paper Rose), pool party ink

We'd love you to play along with our challenge and have plenty more cards to inspire you over on the CASOF blog, so please do pop over for a visit.

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kerry

3 comments:

Inkami said...

Such a pretty palette on this elegant CAS card!

Kerry Parkinson said...

Thank you!

Ina ( Frysk Famke ) said...

Wowww Kerry,

Beautiful, love the colors😍

Greetz Ina