Wednesday, November 3, 2021

The Card Concept Challenge - Beautiful Bounty

Welcome to another challenge week with The Card Concept. Here's the gorgeous photo we have to inspire you for our Beautiful Bounty challenge:

This picture put me in mind of family gatherings, particularly those focused around food, and made me think of the phrase 'the kitchen is the heart of the home'. This quote became the theme for my clean and layered card.


As the oven die has a retro vibe, I used paper for my background that I hope evokes memories of wallpapers from days gone by, and hung a co-ordinating 'tea towel' (dish towel) over the handle of the oven door. 


Materials used:
  • card - basic black, very vanilla, silver foil, Tea Time designer papers (Kaisercraft)
  • other - Retro Oven die (Tim Holtz/Sizzix), Big Shot, lowercase alphabet dies, computer and printer, Dimensionals, real red marker, sponge dauber

We'd love for you to join in our challenge and make your own 'beautiful bounty' card. My fellow team members have some gorgeous samples to inspire you, so pop over to the blog for a look.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: