Hi all, welcome to another clean and simple challenge with CAS on Friday. I'm hosting challenge #226 where our theme is a ONE LAYER BIRTHDAY CARD.
For my sample I chose to do some simple masking and watercolouring with an adorably quirky bird. Just love this little guy.
- stamps - Mini Bird Crazy and Things (Tim Holtz), Typed Sentiments (Paper Rose)
- card - watercolour (300gsm)
- distress inks - salvaged patina, black soot
- distress crayons - mermaid lagoon, twisted citron, prize ribbon, picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, crackling campfire
- other - post-it notes, MISTI, aqua painter, black soot archival ink, clear embossing powder, heat tool, white gel pen, black marker, water spritzer, blending brush
We'd love to see your card in our gallery and of course do follow the link to the CASOF blog to look at the other samples created to inspire you.
This is my last challenge with CAS on Friday as I've chosen to step down from the design team after two years. It has been a pleasure and a wonderfully growing experience as a crafter and I hope if CAS is your jam that you'll continue to support their challenges moving forward.
Thanks for calling in.