Wednesday, November 2, 2022

The Card Concept Challenge - Pumpkin Party

This week's Card Concept inspiration pic is these gorgeous pumpkins! 

The first thing that came to my mind was Halloween - seems to be an automatic thing with me when given that particular colour combination and pumpkins, lol. I guess if we decorated for fall/autumn here like they do in the US, it might be a different story. Anyway, I've used a Halloween theme for my clean and layered easel card featuring two adorable Mo Manning images.


Those two cuties were coloured with Copics and I loved the idea of the jack o'lantern container protruding past the edge, so cut around it. I was very happy when I found some papers on Etsy that mirrored the 'candy' I was using. The resin Confections are so cute, simple to colour with alcohol markers (I added the orange to the stripes) and easily cut in half to save on bulk. I even used one of them as the stopper to hold the easel open, lol. Aaaaannd, now I want some candy! 😂😂😂

Materials used:

  • stamps - Mummy Baby, Halloween Ghost Baby (both Mo's Digital Pencil)
  • card - basic black, basic white
  • Copic markers - E00,E21,E11,C0,C2,C4,W0,W2,W3,B00,YR09,YR12,YR15
  • other - Idea-ology confections and confections - candy corn (Tim Holtz), pumpkin pie Stampin' Blends (SU), craft foam, jet black archival ink (Ranger), craft scalpel

There's plenty more inspiration over on The Card Concept blog for you to check out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: