Friday, October 27, 2023

JAI #676 - Just Add Inspiration

It's an inspiration challenge this week at Just Add Ink!

If you've been here lately you'll know I've been having tons of fun with some Halloween themed cards and more, so it will come as no surprise, I'm sure, that a pumpkin would conjure up more wicked fun in my head!

Cute as a ... well, as a pumpkin, lol. 

The layers are coloured with Copics and the spider webs were stamped with white pigment ink. The final touches to Edison were some googly eyes and tendrils of spagnum moss (which dropped dust everywhere, let me tell you! lol)

My daughter and a friend carved some jack o'lanterns over the weekend (she loves Halloween as much as me!) - here's a pic:

Materials used:

  • stamps - Tiny Frights, Unravelled (both Tim Holtz)
  • card - basic black, basic white, Halloween stripes (Etsy)
  • dies - Edison colorize (Tim Holtz)
  • Copic markers - YR04,YR07,YR09,YR14,YG25,G99,T10
  • other - MISTI, white embossing powder, heat tool, picket fence distress ink, craft foam, Dimensionals, 7mm googly eyes

Check out what aspects of our mood board inspired my fellow team mates over on the Just Add Ink blog

Happy Halloween! and thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: