Monday, October 25, 2010

Older and Wiser

I have seen a few cards around with the owl punch being used for a "Three Wise Monkeys" kind of card and love the idea, so I wanted to do one myself but needed a theme. Once I decided to use the Celebrations designer papers on my owls, that gave me the idea to make a birthday card that makes fun of getting older. This is a type of card I love to give! LOL! Especially to my DH, who is 10 years my senior!

I had to print the sentiment and inside page on the computer as I don't have stamps that say what I wanted. But I had such fun making up my no-evil owls!!! Here they are:



The balloons on the inside are from the set Party This Way, which matches the Celebrations papers. Don't you just LOVE how SU co-ordinates things this way? Gotta love it!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

10 comments:

Sabine said...

This card is cute and funny. I love the sentiment you put inside :-)
Too bad, that the owl punch isn´t available at my place.

Andrea said...

Such a clever idea. Love it!

Juliette Chapman said...

Kez - this card is so cute. I love it.

Liam said...

Beautiful and it looks so much better in real life.

liam

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a fantastic idea for a theme ... and you have pulled it together so beautifully! Great job, Kez! Hugs xxaxx

Lynda said...

I love this card and got a HUGE giggle the first time I saw the concept of the card. You have done a cracking job on this card Kez (as usual)....I love their big "innocent" eyes!! The inside is magic as well. I am gunna HAVE to get this punc v v soon....too much to do....soooooo little time...LOL!!! Awesome card. ooxx

tooznie said...

cute Kerry!

Sue Dean said...

Ok, Ok I am now converted, I will be adding the owl to my next order. Thanks buddy! (ha, ha)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

So creative. TFS.

Teresa Cook said...

How did you maked the owl wings? so cute

09 10