Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gift Boxes

I've had fun making more hexagon boxes from the mini milk carton die - just love these, they are so easy and so effective.

For the first one I wanted to go all girly and floral for some reason! I used two sets that I got from overseas and am hoping they make it into our new catalogue - Baby Blossoms and Four Frames. My colours are certainly celery, wild wasabi, pretty in pink and regal rose.



My second has the added "legs" and a much bolder colour combination with my favourite "kerry cobbler", marina mist and a touch of gold. These papers are called Paisley Petals - another "foreigner" I am hoping will appear on our shores come September.


Think we might just have to have a class on these soon!

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

5 comments:

Carla said...

Kez, these are fabulous. I love your two-steppin'!!! The legs are fabulous. Hugs,

Unknown said...

We like the foreigners Kez and both styles of boxes are really great.

Paula Dobson said...

These are great Kez. I wish I could come to your class - I am dying to try these myself, if I only knew how!

Lynda said...

We learnt these theu Ink4U...and I love them even more now. They are beautiful Kerry and so much fun. Your 1st tute is so clear and not ambiguous...which is great for those visual learners out there. Thanks for all your hard work. These are just devine. ooxx

Patrice said...

These are both so lovely. Wish we had Four Frames here in Oz.