I first made one with a frosty Christmas theme and lots of bling and sparkle:
- stamps - Merry Little Christmas
- card - coastal cabana, whisper white, island indigo, silver glitter, Winter Frost dsp
- other - chalk talk framelit, Big Shot, magnetic platform, snow flurry die, 3/4" circle punch, frosted finishes embellishment, sticky strip, small oval punch, silver 1/8" ribbon
Next a blokey nautical theme:
- card - midnight muse, cherry cobbler, whisper white
- other - white bakers twine, word window punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensionals
- non SU - digital images
And lastly a bit of Halloween fun:
- stamps - Halloween Bash (MDS)
- card - basic black, whisper white, pumpkin pie, Witches Brew dsp
- other - decorative label punch, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, pumpkin pie satin ribbon, dimensionals, small oval punch
Many thanks to Dawn Olchefske for sharing the template and an instructional video - you can see them on her blog HERE.
Thanks for calling in.