Wednesday, April 29, 2020

More Winged Things

Browsing through Pinterest last night I found a card by Shana that inspired me to get straight into my craft room and create. It's a great one for my 'Things with Wings' challenge with my ladies and I also got to play with my DO's again, so score!!!

It's a one layer card, which as we all know is unusual for me but hey, it will be great for postage!


Materials used:
  • stamps - Leaf Canopy (Altenew)
  • card - whisper white
  • distress oxide inks - scattered straw, seedless preserves, chipped sapphire, black soot
  • other - Wings of Flight stencil (Inkylicious), masking paper, blending brushes, water spritzer, heat tool, Stamparatus

Love that colour combo for the sky - wonder if I'll be able to remember it for another card sometime? Lol. I masked off the top and lower portions of my card front before blending the DO inks, did my water drops then dried it all off before removing the masks and stencilling the birds and stamping the sentiment.

Hope you're doing well and staying safe. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Gorgeous blending on this, and nice to see a 1 layer card with enough interest to be beautiful, yet easy to mail. Thanks for sharing.

Rob I said...

wow this is awesome. Love the colours. Great silhouette card. TFS