Plenty of subtle glitter on the first one as I mixed dazzling diamonds with white embossing powder. We stamp the trees with Versamark ink, add my concoction and voila! wintery white trees with sparkle.
- stamps - SU Lovely as a Tree, Verve sentiment
- card - night of navy, whisper white, Sahara sand
- other - dazzling diamonds, sponge dauber, dimensionals
The second card includes some watercolouring - you know how much I love it! - together with a few of my favourite colours. The embossing on the background ties in with the holly and swirls on the main panel and also stops the vanilla from being too plain.
- stamps - Bells and Boughs, Elements of Style
- card - crumb cake, very vanilla, cherry cobbler, watercolour paper
- inks and markers - daffodil delight, more mustard, marina mist, always artichoke, cherry cobbler, crumb cake
- other - dimensionals, aquapainter, Cuttlebug embossing folder
Are you starting to feel all Christmassy?