Here's my first card made with them. I hauled out the sewing machine again and even added some buttons. I have a HUGE stash of buttons and hardly ever use them!
- stamps - Pattern Pieces (SU), Quilter's Sampler Sentiments (PTI)
- card - Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Sweet Stitches DSP
- other - scallop border punch, buttons, dimensionals (all SU); sewing machine
My second card uses one of my fav colour combos - black, cream and pink - in a much more shabby chic style card. Sorry about the night time photography!
Thanks for dropping in.
- stamps - Sew Suite (SU), Quilter's Sampler Sentiments (PTI)
- card - Blushing Bride, Basic Black, watercolour, Love Letter DSP
- punches - 32 mm circle, 35 mm circle, scallop circle, scallop trim border
- other - very vanilla satin ribbon, dimensionals, sponge daubers, aquapainter, crystal effects